Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

It has been too long since I have updated. Things have been so hectic at work. I was getting so overwhelmed and discouraged. Then the Lord sends an answer to my prayers. After responding to an email regarding a homeschool get-together, my sister surprised me with the sweetest reply. I was declining the event, because I was way too busy at work. I did however hint pretty hard that I would LOVE for someone to volunteer to take my kids for the day. I was so happy to have as a reply my sister's offer to let the kids stay with her for a while until things calm down at work.

My sister is a wonderful teacher. I have always known I lacked that quality, but was determined to make this homeschool work in spite of my shortcomings. After just a few days, my sweet sister was already giving me pointers and ideas that were so desperately needed. She is helping me get these kids back and track. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

I thank God for answering my prayers of desperation. I had no idea this would be his solution. I am always amazed at how God uses His providence to answer our prayers. My children are now being "tutored" during the day with their aunt, who they adore. I am able to have a little more time in the evenings to focus on the subjects that require attention, and she supplements this during the day time hours. I knew that God would provide a way for us. When I felt like there was no way I could do this, I did not give up, I prayed. I LOVE to see the evidence of answered prayers. Who can doubt his lovingkindness? I know that Romans 8:28 applies to my family, because we do love the Lord with all of our heart, mind, and strength.


"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to
His purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment