Saturday, October 10, 2009

I spent the ENTIRE day cleaning! It was actually refreshing to be able to get my house in order. This was a very good week for our unordinary family. I made it through the whole week (except Sunday) without losing my temper. I was even nice enough to help Jada and Justin clean their rooms, which is why it ended up taking ALL day! I really hope they will keep them clean this time, but I am not holding my breath.
ELijah has been at Camp Inagehi this weekend. I really miss him, but I am glad he is able to be around fellow Christians. I am really looking forward to the man he will become. I have been encouraging him to learn who we is and be that person. I know Elijah is such a neat person. I worry though, that he doesn't realize this about himself. He still tends to change his persona depending on who he is around. Oh these years are going to drive me crazy, but I am praying that we all get through them with minimal damage.
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment